Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome!

This is the official blog fro Geek Girl by Cindy C Bennett. As of this post, Geek Girl is in the process of being published by Sweetwater Books, an imprint of Cedar Fort, Inc., and will be released in MANY bookstores near you on December 8th.

If you live near Salt Lake City, Utah, I will be doing a pre-release and signing at Deseret Book in Salt Lake City on November 25th, 2011 (Black Friday).

There will be more details of the release and the pre-release signing event coming soon, so keep checking this blog or www.cindycbennett.com for all the most current news and information.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to look around!

~Cindy C Bennett

4 comments:

  1. There should be a Geek Girl 2 with the same character, because the first one was really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you, I appreciate that! Maybe someday...

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just read Geek Girl...and I love it (: All my congrats from Chile :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I want to say that is the best book I've EVER readed in my life. I READED IT 5 TIMES!
    I think that is a very nice story. Is a simple story, but I LOVED IT. I love the way Trevor and Jen are... TREVOR AND JEN. And... well. I'd like to have some details of how characters are; for example, the color of Trevor's hair, or if Trevor is taller than Jen, or... I don't know. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete